Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jane Jetson (Character)
from "The Jetsons" (1962)
- The Jetsons & WWE: Robo-WrestleMania! (2017) (V) Played by Grey DeLisle
- "Robot Chicken"
- Robot Fight Accident (2013) TV episode, Played by Judy Greer
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Meet the Quagmires (2007) TV episode, Played by Beth Littleford
- Brian in Love (2000) TV episode, Played by D.D. Howard
- "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law"
- Back to the Present (2004) TV episode, Played by Diane Michelle
- The Jetsons: The Best Son (2002) (TV) Played by Laurie Fraser
- Jetsons: The Movie (1990) Played by Penny Singleton
- The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera (1990) Played by Penny Singleton
... aka "Yogi's Big Rescue" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Yogi's Wild Ride" - USA (reissue title)
- A Yabba-Dabba-Doo Celebration!: 50 Years of Hanna-Barbera (1989) (TV) Played by Penny Singleton
- Rockin' with Judy Jetson (1988) (TV) Played by Penny Singleton
- "The Jetsons"
- Spacely for a Day (1987) TV episode, Played by Penny Singleton
- Two Many Georges (1987) TV episode, Played by Penny Singleton
- The Odd Pod (1987) TV episode, Played by Penny Singleton
- Wedding Bells for Rosey (1987) TV episode, Played by Penny Singleton
- Clean as a Hound's Tooth (1987) TV episode, Played by Penny Singleton
- The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones (1987) (TV) Played by Penny Singleton
Jane Jetson: Your brother is going to be "Spaceboy, zoom!" What do you think of that?
Judy Jetson: Eeeeyuck!
Jane Jetson: Judy.
Judy Jetson: Gosh, Mom, it's bad enough having a kid brother around the house without having one on television.
Jane Jetson: Well, young lady, with your brother as a television star, he could put you on the show for a guest spot.
Judy Jetson: Hey, I never thought of that. Oh Elroy!
Jane Jetson: Oh dear.
Elroy: [Judy enters Elroy's room] Hi.
Judy Jetson: Can I help you?
Elroy: No. Girls don't know nothing about scooters.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.