Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Elroy Jetson (Character)
from "The Jetsons" (1962)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Videos|
- The Jetsons & WWE: Robo-WrestleMania! (2017) (V) Played by Trevor Devall
- "Robot Chicken"
- Robot Fight Accident (2013) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Kiddie Pool (2005) TV episode, Played by Donald Faison
- "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law"
- Back to the Present (2004) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny (as Elroy)
- The Jetsons: The Best Son (2002) (TV) Played by Jeff Bergman (as Elroy)
- The Jetsons: Father & Son Day (2001) (TV) Played by Jeff Bergman
- Jetsons: The Movie (1990) Played by Patric Zimmerman
- The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera (1990) Played by Patric Zimmerman
... aka "Yogi's Big Rescue" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Yogi's Wild Ride" - USA (reissue title)
- Rockin' with Judy Jetson (1988) (TV) Played by Daws Butler
- "The Jetsons"
- Spacely for a Day (1987) TV episode, Played by Daws Butler
- Two Many Georges (1987) TV episode, Played by Daws Butler
- The Odd Pod (1987) TV episode, Played by Daws Butler
- Wedding Bells for Rosey (1987) TV episode, Played by Daws Butler
- Clean as a Hound's Tooth (1987) TV episode, Played by Daws Butler
- The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones (1987) (TV) Played by Daws Butler
Jane Jetson: Your brother is going to be "Spaceboy, zoom!" What do you think of that?
Judy Jetson: Eeeeyuck!
Jane Jetson: Judy.
Judy Jetson: Gosh, Mom, it's bad enough having a kid brother around the house without having one on television.
Jane Jetson: Well, young lady, with your brother as a television star, he could put you on the show for a guest spot.
Judy Jetson: Hey, I never thought of that. Oh Elroy!
Jane Jetson: Oh dear.
Elroy: [Judy enters Elroy's room] Hi.
Judy Jetson: Can I help you?
Elroy: No. Girls don't know nothing about scooters.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.