Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Elroy Jetson (Character)
from "The Jetsons" (1962)
|Related Videos (see all 56)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Robot Fight Accident (2013) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Kiddie Pool (2005) TV episode, Played by Donald Faison
- "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law"
- Back to the Present (2004) TV episode, Played by Tom Kenny (as Elroy)
- The Jetsons: The Best Son (2002) (TV) Played by Jeff Bergman (as Elroy)
- The Jetsons: Father & Son Day (2001) (TV) Played by Jeff Bergman
- Jetsons: The Movie (1990) Played by Patric Zimmerman
- The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera (1990) Played by Patric Zimmerman
... aka "Yogi's Big Rescue" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Yogi's Wild Ride" - USA (reissue title)
- Rockin' with Judy Jetson (1988) (TV) Played by Daws Butler
- "The Jetsons"
- Spacely for a Day (1987) TV episode, Played by Daws Butler
- Two Many Georges (1987) TV episode, Played by Daws Butler
- The Odd Pod (1987) TV episode, Played by Daws Butler
- Wedding Bells for Rosey (1987) TV episode, Played by Daws Butler
- Clean as a Hound's Tooth (1987) TV episode, Played by Daws Butler
- The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones (1987) (TV) Played by Daws Butler
[the bore driller is operational while the Jetsons, Astro, Teddy 2, Fergie, Apollo Blue, Squet and the Grungies are still underground]
[motioning to the Jetsons]
Squet: Come on, come on, come on!
[the ground starts to give way under his feet]
Elroy Jetson: Oh no! Squet!
[grabs Squet's hand]
Elroy Jetson: Hang on!
[the ceiling crumbles over their heads, knocking them down over a edge]
Jane: [scared to death] ELROY!
[Everyone works together to move rocks. The Grungies form a 'human' chain to save Elroy and Squek as George and Jane look at each other with conerned looks on their faces. The Grungies pull a dirty Elroy, who is holding Squet, out from the caved in area]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.