Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mrs. Dilber (Character)
from A Christmas Carol (2009)
- A Christmas Carol (2009) Played by Fionnula Flanagan
... aka "A Christmas Carol: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Disney's A Christmas Carol" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Disney's Christmas Carol" - Japan (English title)
- A Carol of Christmas (2005) Played by Annamae Pesek (as Ms. Dilber)
- A Christmas Carol: The Musical (2004) (TV) Played by Sheila Reid (as Mrs. Mops)
... aka "A Christmas Carol" - Hungary (original title)
- A Christmas Carol (1999) (TV) Played by Liz Smith
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992) Played by Louise Gold
- A Christmas Carol (1984) (TV) Played by Liz Smith
- A Christmas Carol (1981) (TV) Played by Mimi Carr
- A Christmas Carol at Ford's Theatre (1979) (TV) Played by Josie Lawrence
- A Christmas Carol (1977) (TV) Played by June Brown
- A Christmas Carol (1971) (TV) Played by Mary Ellen Ray
- Mr. Scrooge (1964) (TV) Played by Elizabeth Cole
- "The Alcoa Hour"
- The Stingiest Man in Town (1956) TV episode, Played by Philippa Bevans
- A Christmas Carol (1951) Played by Kathleen Harrison
... aka "Scrooge" - UK (original title)
- A Christmas Carol (1950) (TV) Played by Dorothy Summers
- Scrooge (1935) Played by Athene Seyler (as Scrooge's charwoman)
Mrs. Dilber: [having cleaned out Scrooge's townhouse, she's now selling his things on the rough side of town] ... Watch, bed-curtains, blankets... So what's your offer for all these?
Old Joe: One pound-sterling, five crowns and three schillings. Not a hay-penny more if I was to be boiled for it.
Mrs. Dilber: You're hardened, Joe, and no mistake!
Old Joe: I'm ALWAYS kind to the ladies! That's the way I ruined myself!
Ebenezer Scrooge: [to Christmas Future] Spirit, what perversity is this? I've asked to see some emotion connected with that man's death... and you've shown me only greed, and malice, and apathy! Let me see some TENDERNESS, some... DEPTH OF FEELING!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.