Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Hoots the Owl (Character)
from "Sesame Street" (1969)
- "Sesame Street"
... aka "Open Sesame" - New Zealand (English title) (new syndication title)
... aka "Sesame Street Unpaved" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "The New Sesame Street" - USA (new syndication title)
- Incarceration (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Clash (as Hoots)
- Trashgiving Day (2013) TV episode, Played by Kevin Clash (as Hoots)
- Abby Cadabby Comes to Sesame Street (2006) TV episode, Played by Kevin Clash (as Hoots)
- Episode #35.4 (2004) TV episode, Played by Kevin Clash
- Episode #26.60 (1995) TV episode, Played by Kevin Clash
- Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration (1994) (TV) Played by Kevin Clash
- Big Bird's Birthday or Let Me Eat Cake (1991) (TV) Played by Kevin Clash
- Sesame Street Home Video Visits the Hospital (1990) (V) Played by Kevin Clash
- Sesame Street, Special (1988) (TV) Played by Kevin Clash
... aka "Put Down the Duckie: A Sesame Street Special" - USA (video title)
... aka "Sesame Street: Put Down the Duckie - An All-Star Musical Special" - USA (video box title)
... aka "The Sesame Street Special" - USA (informal title)
- The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson (1990) (TV) Played by Kevin Clash
- Sing Yourself Silly! (1990) (V) Played by Kevin Clash
- Count It Higher: Great Music Videos from Sesame Street (1988) (V) Played by Kevin Clash (as Hoots The Owl)
Hoots the Owl: Ernie! Ernie my man!
Ernie: Oh, hi there, Hoots.
Hoots the Owl: Oh, dig it. I need your help.
Ernie: Oh sure. What can I do for you?
Hoots the Owl: Well, every time I try to squeak my rubber duckie, I got a funny sound. Watch.
[He squeaks his duck- and plays a few notes on his sax]
Hoots the Owl: See what I mean?
Ernie: Uh, well listen, Hoots. You've gotta put down the saxaphone if you want to squeak your duckie.
Hoots the Owl: [suddenly realizing] Heh, heh, heh. Oh boy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.