Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
King Triton (Character)
from The Little Mermaid (1989)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- Charming (2016) Played by Simon Barbaro
- How Does a Merman Do It (2014) Played by Jonah Saesan (as Triton)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Collateral Damage in Gang Turf War (2012) TV episode, Played by Liev Schreiber
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning (2008) (V) Played by Jim Cummings
- The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea (2000) (V) Played by Kenneth Mars
... aka "The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea" - USA (original title)
- "The Little Mermaid"
- A Little Evil (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- The Beast Within (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Heroes (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Land of the Dinosaurs (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Island of Fear (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- The Little Mermaid (1989) Played by Kenneth Mars (as Triton)
... aka "The Little Mermaid 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- The Little Mermaid (1975) Played by Hideki Shibata (as Mermaid King)
... aka "Anderusen dôwa ningyo-hime" - Japan (original title)
... aka "Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Mermaid" - USA (video box title)
- "Shirley Temple's Storybook"
... aka "Shirley Temple Storybook Collection" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The Shirley Temple Show" - USA (second season title)
- The Little Mermaid (1961) TV episode, Played by J. Pat O'Malley (as Merking)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (2013) (VG) Played by Tarô Ishida
- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (2007) (VG) Played by Kenneth Mars / Tarô Ishida
- Kingdom Hearts II (2005) (VG) Played by Kenneth Mars / Tarô Ishida
- Kingdom Hearts (2002) (VG) Played by Kenneth Mars / Tarô Ishida
... aka "Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix" - Japan (English title) (reissue title)
Ariel: [Arista yanks the hair comb out of Ariel's hair] OWWW! Why'd you do that?
Arista: This is *my* hair comb!
Ariel: I just found it!
Arista: I just lost it!
Sebastian: [trying to break up the fight between the girls] Wait a second. Ladies, ladies! It don't matter who's comb it is; what's important is leaving!
Arista: She's always taking my things!
Ariel: Huh, who'd want them?
Arista: What's *that* supposed to mean?
Ariel: You figure it out!
Arista: [5 minutes later, after the Gator robbers hide] Why do you need a hair comb? You'd probably lose it on one of your silly adventures!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.