Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
King Triton (Character)
from The Little Mermaid (1989)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- Charming (2016) Played by Simon Barbaro
- How Does a Merman Do It (2014) Played by Jonah Saesan (as Triton)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Collateral Damage in Gang Turf War (2012) TV episode, Played by Liev Schreiber
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning (2008) (V) Played by Jim Cummings
- The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea (2000) (V) Played by Kenneth Mars
... aka "The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea" - USA (original title)
- "The Little Mermaid"
- A Little Evil (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- The Beast Within (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Heroes (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Land of the Dinosaurs (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Island of Fear (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- The Little Mermaid (1989) Played by Kenneth Mars (as Triton)
... aka "The Little Mermaid 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (2013) (VG) Played by Tarô Ishida
- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (2007) (VG) Played by Kenneth Mars / Tarô Ishida
- Kingdom Hearts II (2005) (VG) Played by Kenneth Mars / Tarô Ishida
- Kingdom Hearts (2002) (VG) Played by Kenneth Mars / Tarô Ishida
... aka "Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix" - Japan (English title) (reissue title)
Morgana: A party!
Morgana: I didn't miss the cake and ice cream, did I?
King Triton: Morgana? Surrender the baby or I'll.
Morgana: Ah ah ah!
Morgana: Ursula simply would have loved to come, but something came up.
[climbing up the side of the ship]
Morgana: Now what was it? Oh yes, you all shishcabbobed her! One minute you're on top, the next you're sushi. And I asked you gramps is that fair? But then who said we had to play fair? Oh Undertow!
Undertow: Make way, little mershrimp! I'm coming through!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.