Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
King Triton (Character)
from The Little Mermaid (1989)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- Charming (2015) Played by Simon Barbaro
- How Does a Merman Do It (2014) Played by Jonah Saesan (as Triton)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Collateral Damage in Gang Turf War (2012) TV episode, Played by Liev Schreiber
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning (2008) (V) Played by Jim Cummings
- The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea (2000) (V) Played by Kenneth Mars
... aka "The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea" - USA (original title)
- "The Little Mermaid"
- A Little Evil (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- The Beast Within (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Heroes (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Land of the Dinosaurs (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Island of Fear (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- The Little Mermaid (1989) Played by Kenneth Mars (as Triton)
... aka "The Little Mermaid 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (2013) (VG) Played by Tarô Ishida
- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (2007) (VG) Played by Kenneth Mars / Tarô Ishida
- Kingdom Hearts II (2005) (VG) Played by Kenneth Mars / Tarô Ishida
- Kingdom Hearts (2002) (VG) Played by Kenneth Mars / Tarô Ishida
... aka "Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix" - Japan (English title) (reissue title)
Andrina: Ariel, dear, time to come out. You've been in there all morning.
[Ariel emerges, singing to herself]
Atina: What is with her lately?
[Ariel looks at herslf in the mirror, then picks a flower next to it and swims away, but stops short when she sees her father]
Ariel: Morning, Daddy.
[Ariel tucks the flower next to her father's ear and swims off, continuing to sing to herself]
Atina: Oh, she's got it bad.
Triton: What? What has she got?
Andrina: Isn't it obvious, Daddy? Ariel's in love.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.