Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Lion King (1994)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)|
- The Lion King 1 1/2 (2004) (V) Played by Robert Guillaume
... aka "The Lion King 1½" - Australia (original title)
... aka "The Lion King 3" - Australia (DVD title), Canada (English title) (imdb display title)
- "Timon & Pumbaa"
... aka "The Lion King's Timon & Pumbaa" - USA (complete title)
- The Running of the Bullies/Special Defects (1999) TV episode, Played by Robert Guillaume
- Once Upon a Timon (1996) TV episode, Played by Robert Guillaume
- Wide Awake in Wonderland/Zazu's Off-By-One Day (1996) TV episode, Played by Robert Guillaume
- Beetle Romania/Rumble in the Jungle (1996) TV episode, Played by Robert Guillaume
- Yosemite Remedy/Rafiki Fables: The Sky Is Calling (1995) TV episode, Played by Robert Guillaume
- The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (1998) (V) Played by Robert Guillaume
... aka "The Lion King II: Simba's Pride" - USA (original title)
- The Lion King (1994) Played by Robert Guillaume
... aka "The Lion King 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Lion King" - Japan (English title)
Adult Simba: I know what I have to do. But going back means I'll have to face my past. I've been running from it for so long.
[Rafiki hits Simba on the head with his stick]
Adult Simba: Ow! Jeez, what was that for?
Rafiki: It doesn't matter. It's in the past.
Adult Simba: Yeah, but it still hurts.
Rafiki: Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or... learn from it.
[swings his stick again at Simba, who ducks out of the way]
Rafiki: Ha. You see? So what are you going to do?
Adult Simba: First, I'm gonna take your stick.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.