Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Lion King (1994)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- The Lion King 1 1/2 (2004) (V) Played by Cheech Marin
... aka "The Lion King 1½" - Australia (original title)
... aka "The Lion King 3" - Australia (DVD title), Canada (English title) (imdb display title)
- "Timon & Pumbaa"
... aka "The Lion King's Timon & Pumbaa" - USA (complete title)
- Once Upon a Timon (1996) TV episode, Played by Rob Paulsen (as Banzai the Hyena)
- Mombasa-In-Law/The Laughing Hyenas: TV Dinner (1995) TV episode, Played by Rob Paulsen (as Banzai the Hyena)
- Don't Break the China/LH: Can't Take a Yolk/Stand by Me (1995) TV episode, Played by Rob Paulsen (as Banzai the Hyena)
- French Fried/The Laughing Hyenas: Big Top Breakfast (1995) TV episode, Played by Rob Paulsen (as Banzai the Hyena)
- Never Everglades/The Laughing Hyenas: Cooked Goose (1995) TV episode, Played by Rob Paulsen (as Banzai the Hyena)
- The Lion King (1994) Played by Cheech Marin
... aka "The Lion King 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Lion King" - Japan (English title)
Banzai: Yeah, be prepared! We'll be prepared... for what?
Scar: For the death of the king!
Banzai: Why? Is he sick?
Scar: No, fool, we're going to kill him. And Simba, too.
Shenzi: Hey, great idea! Who needs a king?
Banzai, Shenzi: [singing and dancing around Ed] No king, no king, la la la la la la...
Scar: Idiots! There will *be* a king!
Banzai: Hey, but you said that...
Scar: *I* will be king. Stick with me, and you'll never go hungry again!
Banzai, Shenzi: Yeah, all right! Long live the king!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.