Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mrs. Hawkins (Character)
from Treasure Island (1990) (TV)
- Treasure Planet (2002) Played by Laurie Metcalf (as Sarah Hawkins)
- Treasure Island (1990) (TV) Played by Isla Blair
- "Return to Treasure Island"
- The Map (1986) TV episode, Played by Charlotte Mitchell
- "Treasure Island"
- Episode #1.2 (1977) TV episode, Played by Jo Kendall (as Sarah Hawkins)
- Episode #1.1 (1977) TV episode, Played by Jo Kendall (as Sarah Hawkins)
- Treasure Island (1972) Played by Maria Rohm
- "Die Schatzinsel"
... aka "Treasure Island" - Canada (English title)
- Die Entscheidung (1967) TV episode, Played by Ilsemarie Schnering (as Jims Mutter Mrs. Hawkins)
- Der Schiffskoch (1966) TV episode, Played by Ilsemarie Schnering (as Jims Mutter Mrs. Hawkins)
- Der alte Freibeuter (1966) TV episode, Played by Ilsemarie Schnering (as Jims Mutter Mrs. Hawkins)
- "L'isola del tesoro"
- Episode #1.1 (1959) TV episode, Played by Carla Bizzari (as La madre di Jim)
- "Treasure Island"
- The Old Buccaneer (1951) TV episode, Played by Christine Lindsay
- Treasure Island (1934) Played by Dorothy Peterson
- Treasure Island (1920) Played by Josie Melville
[after discovering the map to Treasure Planet]
Jim Hawkins: Mom, this is it! This is the answer to all our problems!
Sarah Hawkins: Jim, there is absolutely no way...
Jim Hawkins: Don't you remember? All those stories?
Sarah Hawkins: That's all they were! Stories!
Jim Hawkins: [frustrated] With that treasure, we could rebuild the Benbow a hundred times over!
Sarah Hawkins: Well this- it's just- oh, my. Delbert, would you please explain how ridiculous this is?
Doctor Doppler: [sternly] It's totally preposterous! Traversing the entire galaxy alone!
Sarah Hawkins: Now at last we hear some sense!
Doctor Doppler: That's why I'm going with you!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.