Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- The Greatest Hero/Villain Rivalries
- The Lion Sing Tonight
- The Rainbow Connection
- Animated Fathers!
- Which Cartoon characters do you feel most sorry for ?
- Favorite Lion King character
- Who's your favourite animated male lion?
- Hear Me Roar!
- Mufasa Words of Wisdom
- Best Animated Moms
from The Lion King (1994)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- Disney/Star Wars Corporate Retreat (2013) TV episode, Played by Ron Yavnieli
- The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (1998) (V) Played by James Earl Jones
... aka "The Lion King II: Simba's Pride" - USA (original title)
- "The Simpsons"
- 'Round Springfield (1995) TV episode, Played by Harry Shearer
- Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable (1995) Played by James Earl Jones
- The Lion King (1994) Played by James Earl Jones
... aka "The Lion King 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Lion King" - Japan (English title)
- "5 Second Movies"
- The Lion King (2008) TV episode, Played by James Earl Jones
- "That Fellow in the Coat"
- The Top 11 Greatest Disney Songs (2008) TV episode, Played by James Earl Jones
- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (2007) (VG) Played by James Earl Jones
- Kingdom Hearts II (2005) (VG) Played by James Earl Jones
- The Lion King (1994) (VG) Played by James Earl Jones
... aka "Magic Mirror" - International (English title) (literal title)
- Troldspejlet Special: Løvernes konge (1994) TV episode, Played by James Earl Jones (as King Mufasa)
Zazu: Checking in with the morning report.
Mufasa: Fire away.
Zazu: Well the buzz from the bees is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot. And the baboons are going ape over this. Of course, the giraffes are acting like they're above it all... The tick birds are pecking on the elephants. I told the elephants to forget it, but they can't. The cheetahs are hard up, but I always say, cheetahs never prosper...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.