Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Lion King (1994)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- Disney/Star Wars Corporate Retreat (2013) TV episode, Played by Ron Yavnieli
- The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (1998) (V) Played by James Earl Jones
... aka "The Lion King II: Simba's Pride" - USA (original title)
- "The Simpsons"
- 'Round Springfield (1995) TV episode, Played by Harry Shearer
- Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable (1995) Played by James Earl Jones
- The Lion King (1994) Played by James Earl Jones
... aka "The Lion King 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Lion King" - Japan (English title)
- "5 Second Movies"
- The Lion King (2008) TV episode, Played by James Earl Jones
- "That Fellow in the Coat"
- The Top 11 Greatest Disney Songs (2008) TV episode, Played by James Earl Jones
- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (2007) (VG) Played by James Earl Jones
- Kingdom Hearts II (2005) (VG) Played by James Earl Jones
- The Lion King (1994) (VG) Played by James Earl Jones
... aka "Magic Mirror" - International (English title) (literal title)
- Troldspejlet Special: Løvernes konge (1994) TV episode, Played by James Earl Jones (as King Mufasa)
Rafiki: [after guiding Simba to a spot where he says will show him Mufasa] Look down there.
Adult Simba: [looks into a pool of water] That's not my father. That's just my reflection.
Rafiki: No, look harder.
[touches the water, as it ripples Simba's reflection changes to that of his father]
Rafiki: You see? He lives in you.
Mufasa's ghost: [from above] Simba.
Adult Simba: Father?
Mufasa's ghost: [apears among the stars] Simba, you have forgotten me.
Adult Simba: No. How could I?
Mufasa's ghost: You have forgotten who you are and so have forgotten me. Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the Circle of Life.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.