Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Lion King (1994)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (1998) (V) Played by James Earl Jones
... aka "The Lion King II: Simba's Pride" - USA (original title)
- "The Simpsons"
- 'Round Springfield (1995) TV episode, Played by Harry Shearer
- Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable (1995) Played by James Earl Jones
- The Lion King (1994) Played by James Earl Jones
... aka "The Lion King 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Lion King" - Japan (English title)
- "Animation Lookback"
- Top 5 Best and Worst Animated Films of 2011 (2012) TV episode, Played by James Earl Jones
- "5 Second Movies"
- The Lion King (2008) TV episode, Played by James Earl Jones
- "That Fellow in the Coat"
- The Top 11 Greatest Disney Songs (2008) TV episode, Played by James Earl Jones
- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (2007) (VG) Played by James Earl Jones
- Kingdom Hearts II (2005) (VG) Played by James Earl Jones
... aka "Magic Mirror" - International (English title) (literal title)
- Troldspejlet Special: Løvernes konge (1994) TV episode, Played by James Earl Jones (as King Mufasa)
Zazu: As the king's brother *you* should have been first in line.
Mufasa: Well I was first in line. Until the little hairball was born.
Mufasa: That hairball is my son and you're future king.
Scar: [Begins walking away] Oh, I shall practice my curtsey
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar.
Scar: Oh, no Mufasa. Perhaps *you* shouldn't turn your back on *me*
Mufasa: [Roars angrily and runs in front of Scar's path] Is that a challenge?
Scar: Temper temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
Zazu: Pity. Why not?
Scar: Well as far as brains go I got the lion's share but when it comes to brute strength. I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.