Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Lion King (1994)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- The Lion King 1 1/2 (2004) (V) Played by Whoopi Goldberg
... aka "The Lion King 1½" - Australia (original title)
... aka "The Lion King 3" - Australia (DVD title), Canada (English title) (imdb display title)
- "Timon & Pumbaa"
... aka "The Lion King's Timon & Pumbaa" - USA (complete title)
- Once Upon a Timon (1996) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille (as Shenzi the Hyena)
- Oregon Astray/New Guinea Pig (1996) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille (as Shenzi the Hyena)
- Mombasa-In-Law/The Laughing Hyenas: TV Dinner (1995) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille (as Shenzi the Hyena)
- Don't Break the China/LH: Can't Take a Yolk/Stand by Me (1995) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille (as Shenzi the Hyena)
- French Fried/The Laughing Hyenas: Big Top Breakfast (1995) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille (as Shenzi the Hyena)
- The Lion King (1994) Played by Whoopi Goldberg
... aka "The Lion King 3D" - USA (3-D version)
... aka "Lion King" - Japan (English title)
Banzai: [In the hyenas' lair, Banzai slouches with claw marks on his rear] Man, that lousy Mufasa... I won't be able to sit for a *week!*
Ed the Hyena: [laughs, but also tries his best to conceal it from time to time] Eh-hee-hee-hee. Heh-heheheheheheheheheh...
Banzai: [Glares at Ed and bares his teeth with impatience] It's not funny, Ed.
Ed the Hyena: [Cups his paws over his mouth then bursts into hysterical laughter, spitting as his tongue lofts out of his mouth] BA-HA-HA-HAAAA! HA-AH-AH-AH-AH!
Banzai: Hey, shut up!
Ed the Hyena: AH-HA-HO! HO-HO-HO-HO!
Banzai: [Bares his teeth] Grrrrrr...
[as Ed continues to laugh, Banzai barks and pounces on Ed, abruptly ending his laughing. The two commence a brief fight]
Shenzi: [Rolls her eyes and turns to the two yelping and rolling atop each other aggressively] Will you knock it off?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.