Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Felix Leiter (Character)
from Casino Royale (2006)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 14)|
- Silence Is Golden (2016) Played by Tom Smith
- Quicksilver (2014) (V) Played by Noah Schachter
- The Spy Who Loved His Car (2013) (V) Played by Kevin Kittridge
- The Shadow of Revenge (2010) Played by David Laughlin
- Quantum of Solace (2008) Played by Jeffrey Wright
... aka "Evening Prayer" - Philippines (English title) (review title)
... aka "QoS" - International (English title) (promotional abbreviation)
- Casino Royale (2006) Played by Jeffrey Wright
- Licence to Kill (1989) Played by David Hedison
- The Living Daylights (1987) Played by John Terry
- Never Say Never Again (1983) Played by Bernie Casey (as Leiter)
- Live and Let Die (1973) Played by David Hedison (as Leiter)
... aka "Ian Fleming's Live and Let Die" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Diamonds Are Forever (1971) Played by Norman Burton (as Leiter)
... aka "Ian Fleming's Diamonds Are Forever" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Thunderball (1965) Played by Rik Van Nutter
- Goldfinger (1964) Played by Cec Linder
- Dr. No (1962) Played by Jack Lord
... aka "Climax Mystery Theater" - USA (alternative title)
- Casino Royale (1954) TV episode, Played by Michael Pate (as Clarence Leiter)
- Bond Girls Are Forever (2002) (TV) Played by Cec Linder
... aka "Bond Girls Are Forever 2006" - USA (recut version)
- The James Bond Story (1999) (TV) Played by Jack Lord
... aka "007: The James Bond Story" - New Zealand (English title)
- The Secrets of 007: The James Bond Files (1997) (TV) Played by Jack Lord
- Behind the Scenes with 'Goldfinger' (1995) (V) Played by Cec Linder (as felix Leiter)
... aka "The Making of 'Goldfinger'" - USA (DVD title)
Clarence Leiter: [Picking up glass] Have you ever seen Le Chiffre?
James Bond: No.
Clarence Leiter: [Holding glass] Go on explaining the game.
James Bond: [Holding cards] Well you each get two cards - the banker and the dealer. Picture cards and tens count as nothing. The other cards carry their own face value.
Clarence Leiter: [Lighting cigarette] Le Chiffre is the toadlike creature playing at the table in there. He's the chief Soviet agent for this area controlled through Leningrad Section Three through Paris. And he's the most dangerous man they've ever had.
Clarence Leiter: [Smoking cigarette] You can look now.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.