Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Felix Leiter (Character)
from Dr. No (1962)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- The Spy Who Loved His Car (2013) (V) Played by Kevin Kittridge
- Quantum of Solace (2008) Played by Jeffrey Wright
... aka "Evening Prayer" - Philippines (English title) (review title)
... aka "QoS" - International (English title) (promotional abbreviation)
- Casino Royale (2006) Played by Jeffrey Wright
- Licence to Kill (1989) Played by David Hedison
- The Living Daylights (1987) Played by John Terry
- Never Say Never Again (1983) Played by Bernie Casey
- Live and Let Die (1973) Played by David Hedison (as Leiter)
... aka "Ian Fleming's Live and Let Die" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Diamonds Are Forever (1971) Played by Norman Burton (as Leiter)
... aka "Ian Fleming's Diamonds Are Forever" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Thunderball (1965) Played by Rik Van Nutter
- Goldfinger (1964) Played by Cec Linder
- Dr. No (1962) Played by Jack Lord
... aka "Climax Mystery Theater" - USA (alternative title)
- Casino Royale (1954) TV episode, Played by Michael Pate (as Clarence Leiter)
- Bond Girls Are Forever (2002) (TV) Played by Cec Linder
... aka "Bond Girls Are Forever 2006" - USA (recut version)
- The James Bond Story (1999) (TV) Played by Jack Lord
... aka "007: The James Bond Story" - New Zealand (English title)
- The Secrets of 007: The James Bond Files (1997) (TV) Played by Jack Lord
James Bond: Now, don't worry, Quarrel. Everything's going to be fine.
Quarrel: You say so, Captain. Bottom part of where my belly used to be tells me different.
James Bond: For me, Crab Key's going to be a gentle relaxation.
Felix Leiter: From what? Dames?
James Bond: No, from being a clay pigeon.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.