Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Felix Leiter (Character)
from Casino Royale (2006)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 14)|
- Silence Is Golden (2016) Played by Tom Smith
- Quicksilver (2014) (V) Played by Noah Schachter
- The Spy Who Loved His Car (2013) (V) Played by Kevin Kittridge
- The Shadow of Revenge (2010) Played by David Laughlin
- Quantum of Solace (2008) Played by Jeffrey Wright
... aka "Evening Prayer" - Philippines (English title) (review title)
... aka "QoS" - International (English title) (promotional abbreviation)
- Casino Royale (2006) Played by Jeffrey Wright
- Licence to Kill (1989) Played by David Hedison
- The Living Daylights (1987) Played by John Terry
- Never Say Never Again (1983) Played by Bernie Casey (as Leiter)
- Live and Let Die (1973) Played by David Hedison (as Leiter)
... aka "Ian Fleming's Live and Let Die" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Diamonds Are Forever (1971) Played by Norman Burton (as Leiter)
... aka "Ian Fleming's Diamonds Are Forever" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Thunderball (1965) Played by Rik Van Nutter
- Goldfinger (1964) Played by Cec Linder
- Dr. No (1962) Played by Jack Lord
... aka "Climax Mystery Theater" - USA (alternative title)
- Casino Royale (1954) TV episode, Played by Michael Pate (as Clarence Leiter)
- Bond Girls Are Forever (2002) (TV) Played by Cec Linder
... aka "Bond Girls Are Forever 2006" - USA (recut version)
- The James Bond Story (1999) (TV) Played by Jack Lord
... aka "007: The James Bond Story" - New Zealand (English title)
- The Secrets of 007: The James Bond Files (1997) (TV) Played by Jack Lord
- Behind the Scenes with 'Goldfinger' (1995) (V) Played by Cec Linder (as felix Leiter)
... aka "The Making of 'Goldfinger'" - USA (DVD title)
James Bond: [Handling cards] All right. I don't kill Le Chiffre, what do I do to him?
Clarence Leiter: His weak spot is gambling. You're going to play baccarat with him and your job is to clean him out.
James Bond: [Handling cards] For what reason?
Clarence Leiter: To destroy him. He's been gambling with Soviet funds and he's lost eighty million francs. Now he's going to try and get it back by gambling high. He's bought the bank for tomorrow night with the last funds of the treasury of his party. He has twenty six million with which to win back the eighty he needs.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.