Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Le Chiffre (Character)
from Casino Royale (2006)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 14)|
- 007 Vesper (2016) Played by Florin Abbott
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Casino Royale Should Have Ended (2012) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Casino Royale (2006) Played by Mads Mikkelsen
- Casino Royale (1967) Played by Orson Welles
... aka "Climax Mystery Theater" - USA (alternative title)
- Casino Royale (1954) TV episode, Played by Peter Lorre
- Quantum of Solace (2008) (VG) Played by Mads Mikkelsen
... aka "007: Quantum of Solace" - International (English title) (informal title)
... aka "James Bond: Quantum of Solace" - International (English title) (informal title)
... aka "QOS" - International (English title) (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Quantum of Solace: The Game" - International (English title) (informal title)
... aka "Quantum of Solace: The Video Game" - International (English title) (informal title)
James Bond: Dry Martini.
Bartender: Oui, monsieur.
James Bond: Wait... three measures of Gordon's; one of vodka; half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it over ice, and add a thin slice of lemon peel.
Bartender: Yes, sir.
Tomelli: You know, I'll have one of those.
Infante: So will I.
Felix Leiter: My friend, bring me one as well, keep the fruit.
Le Chiffre: [annoyed] That's it? Hm? Anyone want to play poker now?
Felix Leiter: Someone's in a hurry.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.