Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mayor Hamilton Hill (Character)
from "Batman: The Animated Series" (1992)
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Alpha Male (2011) TV episode, Played by Corey Burton (as Hamilton Hill)
- "The Batman"
- The Batman/Superman Story: Part I (2007) TV episode, Played by Lex Lang (as Hamilton Hill)
- "The New Batman Adventures"
- Over the Edge (1998) TV episode, Played by Lloyd Bochner
- Cold Comfort (1997) TV episode, Played by Lloyd Bochner
- "Batman: The Animated Series"
... aka "Batman" - USA (short title)
... aka "The Adventures of Batman & Robin" - USA (third season title)
- Lock-Up (1994) TV episode, Played by Lloyd Bochner
- Time Out of Joint (1994) TV episode, Played by Lloyd Bochner
- Harlequinade (1994) TV episode, Played by Lloyd Bochner
- Blind as a Bat (1993) TV episode, Played by Lloyd Bochner
- Heart of Steel: Part II (1992) TV episode, Played by Lloyd Bochner
Commissioner James Gordon: [looking over a newspaper announcing the GCPD are after Batman] I didn't authorize this, detective.
Det. Harvey Bullock: Come on, commissioner. Somebody asked me a couple questions, I just gave them a couple of answers.
Commissioner James Gordon: You gave them without my approval. if you kept quiet, he wouldn't know we're moving against him.
Det. Harvey Bullock: I'll find him. I just need a little extra help, your honor.
Mayor Hamilton Hill: What kind of help?
Det. Harvey Bullock: I want my own tactical squad for the sole purpose of throwing a net over this Batman.
Mayor Hamilton Hill: Commissioner?
Commissioner James Gordon: I've already denied the request. Nobody's taking a vigilante force onto my streets.
Det. Harvey Bullock: Your honor, any nutcase that dresses up like a bat sooner or later is gonna snap.
Commissioner James Gordon: Listen, it's just not Batman's M.O.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.