Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Eve Teschmacher (Character)
from Superman (1978)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Mr. & Mrs. Mxyzptlk (2017) TV episode, Played by Andrea Brooks
- Luthors (2017) TV episode, Played by Andrea Brooks
- The Martian Chronicles (2017) TV episode, Played by Andrea Brooks
- Crossfire (2016) TV episode, Played by Andrea Brooks
- The Adventures of Supergirl (2016) TV episode, Played by Andrea Brooks
- "The Flash"
- Dead or Alive (2017) TV episode, Played by Andrea Brooks
- "Robot Chicken"
- Triple Hot Dog Sandwich on Wheat (2016) TV episode, Played by Tara Strong
- The Curious Case of the Box (2011) TV episode, Played by Laura Ortiz (as Eve)
- Midnight Snack (2005) TV episode, Played by Chad Morgan (as Eve)
- Superman: Requiem (2011) Played by Lucy Bruegger (as Eve)
- Superman II (1980) Played by Valerie Perrine
- Superman (1978) Played by Valerie Perrine
... aka "Superman: The Movie" - International (English title) (promotional title), USA (promotional title)
- Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut (2006) (V) Played by Valerie Perrine
... aka "Superman II" - UK (original title)
- Taking Flight: The Development of 'Superman' (2001) (V) Played by Valerie Perrine
Lex Luthor: [DELETED SCENE: at his underground manor, Luthor is playing the piano and singing] "You must've been a beautiful baby, you must've been a wonderful child; when you were only startin' to go to kindergarten, you must've drove the little boys wild; And when it came to winning blue ribbons, you must've shown the other kids how; I can see the judge's eyes, when he handed you the prize, you must've made the cutest bow; Yeah, you must've been a beautiful baby... 'Cause, baby, look at you now."
[He looks over at Eve T., who is about to be fed to Lex's "babies"]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.