Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Superman (1978)
- Penguin: Bird of Prey (2015) Played by Joe Vial
- Last Son (2013) Played by Wasim Wadhwani
- "Young Justice"
... aka "Young Justice: Invasion" - USA (second season title)
- Satisfaction (2012) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
... aka "Smallville Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Scare (2004) TV episode, Played by Malcolm Stewart (as Dr. Otis Ford)
- Superman II (1980) Played by Ned Beatty
- Superman (1978) Played by Ned Beatty
... aka "Superman: The Movie" - International (English title) (promotional title), USA (promotional title)
- Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut (2006) (V) Played by Ned Beatty
... aka "Superman II" - UK (original title)
- Taking Flight: The Development of 'Superman' (2001) (V) Played by Ned Beatty
- Making 'Superman': Filming the Legend (2001) (V) Played by Ned Beatty
[pointing to a map of California and the San Andreas Fault]
Lex Luthor: Everything west of this line is the richest, most expensive real estate in the world: San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco. Everything on THIS side of the line is just hundreds and hundreds of miles of worthless desert land, which just so happens to be owned by...
[Whacks Otis with his pointer]
Otis: Uh... Lex Luthor Incorporated.
Lex Luthor: Now, call me foolish, call me irresponsible, but it occurs to me that a 500 megaton bomb planted at just the proper point would...
Superman: Would destroy most of California. Millions of innocent people would be killed. The west coast as we know it would...
Lex Luthor: Fall into the sea.
Lex Luthor: [Gives a little wave with his hand] Bye-bye, California. Hello, new west coast. *My* west coast.
[Otis overlays map with new map]
Lex Luthor: Costa Del Lex. Luthorville. Lexington. Marina Del Lex. Otisburg. Lex Springs... Otisburg?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.