Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Arthur Curry (Character)
from "Justice League" (2001)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- The Justice League Part One (2017) Played by Jason Momoa
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) Played by Jason Momoa
... aka "Dawn of Justice" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Man of Steel 2" - USA (informal title)
- Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (2015) (V) Played by Matt Lanter
... aka "DCU: Justice League - Throne of Atlantis" - USA (long title)
... aka "Smallville Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Patriot (2010) TV episode, Played by Alan Ritchson
- Odyssey (2008) TV episode, Played by Alan Ritchson
- Justice (2007) TV episode, Played by Alan Ritchson
- Aqua (2005) TV episode, Played by Alan Ritchson
- Aquaman (2006) (TV) Played by Justin Hartley
- "Justice League"
... aka "JL" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Justice League Unlimited" - USA (third season title)
- Wake the Dead (2004) TV episode, Played by Scott Rummell
- Ultimatum (2004) TV episode, Played by Scott Rummell
- The Terror Beyond: Part II (2003) TV episode, Played by Scott Rummell
- The Terror Beyond (2003) TV episode, Played by Scott Rummell
- The Enemy Below: Part II (2001) TV episode, Played by Scott Rummell
Arthur Curry: Henry IV Parts I and II. Hmm. Didn't really know Shakespeare was into sequels.
McCaffery: I expect for you to have read them by next week.
Arthur Curry: Uh, I gave up book reports in sixth grade.
McCaffery: This is part of your training.
Arthur Curry: Right. See, when you said training. I thought you meant, you know, wielding tridents and doing cool stuff in the water.
McCaffery: All in due time. Don't worry. There's plenty sex and violence in there to keep you interested.
Arthur Curry: Can't you just hit the highlights and tell me how it ends?
McCaffery: The lesson isn't in the ending, Orin. It's in the journey.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.