Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Carmine Falcone (Character)
from Batman Begins (2005)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- Red Hood: Reborn (2014) Played by Michael J. DiVita
- Spirit of the Goat (2014) TV episode, Played by John Doman
- Viper (2014) TV episode, Played by John Doman
- Arkham (2014) TV episode, Played by John Doman
- The Balloonman (2014) TV episode, Played by John Doman
- Selina Kyle (2014) TV episode, Played by John Doman
- Fear in Shadows (2012) Played by Rob Romero
- Batman: Year One (2011) (V) Played by Alex Rocco (as Carmine 'The Roman' Falcone)
- Batman Begins (2005) Played by Tom Wilkinson
... aka "Batman Begins: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
Carmine Falcone: [feigning insanity] Yeah, Doctor Crane, I can't take it anymore. It's all too much. "The walls are closing in." Blah, blah, blah. Couple more days of this food, it'll be true.
Dr. Jonathan Crane: What do you want?
Carmine Falcone: I want to know how you're gonna convince me to keep my mouth shut.
Dr. Jonathan Crane: About what? You don't know anything.
Carmine Falcone: I know you don't want the police to take a closer look at the drugs they seized. And I know about your experiments with the inmates of your nuthouse. See, I don't go into business with a guy without finding out his dirty secrets. And those goons you used - I own the muscle in this town. Now, I've been bringing your stuff in for months, so whatever he's planning, it's big, and I want in.
Dr. Jonathan Crane: Well, I already know what he'll say: that we should kill you.
Carmine Falcone: [chuckling] No, even he can't get me in here. Not in my town.
Dr. Jonathan Crane: [sighs, then matter-of-factly] Would you like to see my mask? I use it in my experiments.
[takes out the Scarecrow mask]
Dr. Jonathan Crane: Now, probably not very frightening to a guy like you, but these crazies, they can't stand it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.