Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Batman Forever (1995)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Masks We Wear (2015) Played by Brandon Raasch (as Harvey Two Face)
- Batman: Battle for the Cowl (2015) (V) Played by Nathan Tucker
- Freeze (2015/I) Played by Barton Faulks
- Batman: Two Face's Revenge (2013) Played by Alex Kruz (as Two-Face aka Harvey Dent)
- Batman: Dark Flight (2015) (V) Played by Troy Baker
- The Dark Knight Stumbles (2015) (V) Played by Howard Billington
- Arkham Knight Fight (2015) (V) Played by Renato Araujo
- Penguin: Bird of Prey (2015) Played by Tim Nugent
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Villain Pub - To the Tailor!!! (2014) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- How the Dark Knight Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Robot Chicken DC Comics Special II: Villains in Paradise (2014) (TV) Played by Giovanni Ribisi
- "The Joker Blogs"
- Axes & Allies (2014) TV episode, Played by Chadwick Richard Anderson
- "The New York Psycho"
- The New York Psycho Rises (2014) TV episode, Played by Jacob Borislow (as Harvey Dent aka Two-Face)
- Batman's Lego Adventure: Part 3 (2013) Played by George O'Connor
- LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite (2013) (V) Played by Troy Baker
- "What If"
- ... Batman Was Broke? (2013) TV episode, Played by Ashwin Gore
- Robot Chicken: DC Comics Special (2012) (TV) Played by Neil Patrick Harris
- Batman Revealed (2012) Played by Tim Nugent
- Holy Musical B@man! (2012) (TV) Played by Chris Allen
- Gotham (2011) Played by Brendan La Dieu
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- The Mask of Matches Malone! (2010) TV episode, Played by James Remar
- Chill of the Night! (2010) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- The Fate of Equinox! (2009) TV episode, Played by James Remar
- "Robot Chicken"
- The Ramblings of Maurice (2009) TV episode, Played by Neil Patrick Harris
- The Dark Knight: Not So Serious (2009) Played by Zack Stein
- "Batman: Black and White"
- Two of a Kind (2008) TV episode, Played by John Fitzgerald
- Batman Rebuilt (2008) Played by Brenon Christofer
- Arkham Asylum Fan Film (2007) Played by Manuel López
- Batman: A Face a Laugh a Crow (2006) (V) Played by Jonathon Heath
- World's Finest (2004) Played by Michael Antonik
- "The New Batman Adventures"
- Judgment Day (1998) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- Sins of the Father (1997) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- Batman Forever (1995) Played by Tommy Lee Jones
- "Batman: The Animated Series"
... aka "Batman" - USA (short title)
... aka "The Adventures of Batman & Robin" - USA (third season title)
- Second Chance (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- Trial (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- Shadow of the Bat Part II (1993) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- Shadow of the Bat (1993) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- Almost Got 'im (1992) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- Lego Dimensions (2015) (VG) Played by Troy Baker
- Batman: Arkham Knight (2015) (VG) Played by Troy Baker
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (2012) (VG) Played by Troy Baker
- Batman: Arkham City Lockdown (2011) (VG) Played by Troy Baker
- Batman: Arkham City (2011) (VG) Played by Troy Baker
- DC Universe Online (2011) (VG) Played by Edwin Neal
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold - The Videogame (2010) (VG) Played by James Remar
- Lego Batman: The Videogame (2008) (VG) Played by Steve Blum
... aka "Lego Batman" - USA (short title)
The Riddler: [turns on the other Boxes for Sugar and Spice, then shows him his Box wand] This is how I found you. Let me demonstrate.
[puts the wand on Two-Face's head]
The Riddler: This is your brain on the Box.
[takes the wand off of Two-Face's head]
The Riddler: This is my brain on the Box.
[puts the wand on his own head]
The Riddler: Does anybody else feel like a fried egg?
Two-Face: We'll have a bit more, thank you.
The Riddler: Oh, there's more. But only the first one's free. Here's the bargain: you will help me steal production capital, so I can put a Box on every TV in town. So I can become Gotham's cleverest carbon-based life-form! And in return... is everybody paying attention? I will help you solve the greatest riddle of all... the mother of all riddles: "Who is Batman?"
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.