Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rachel Dawes (Character)
from The Dark Knight (2008)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 18)|
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- George R.R. Martin Ruins Christmas (2014) TV episode, Played by Rachel Laforest (as Rachel)
- Winter Clings Are the New Summer Flings (2014) TV episode, Played by Ashley Skidmore (as Rachel)
- Batman Blows His Cover (2012) TV episode, Played by Beth Dover (as Rachel)
- Batman Meets the Riddler (2011) TV episode, Played by Alison Becker
- Action Movie Pun Brainstorm (2011) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Mitchell (as Rachel)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Batman Begins Should Have Ended (2014) TV episode, Played by Tina Alexander
- How the Dark Knight Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Stephanie Fisher
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Face/Off (2014) TV episode, Played by Rachel Tietz (as Rachel)
- The Worst Christmas Special Ever! (2013) TV episode, Played by Rachel Tietz (as Rachel)
- Man of Steel (2013) TV episode, Played by Rachel Tietz
- The Shining Mini-Series (2013) TV episode, Played by Rachel Tietz (as Rachel)
- Bridge to Terabithia (2013) TV episode, Played by Rachel Tietz (as Rachel)
- The Dark Knight: Not So Serious (2009) Played by Christine Centeno
- No Laughing Matter (2008) Played by Nadine Avola
- The Dark Knight (2008) Played by Maggie Gyllenhaal (as Rachel)
... aka "Batman: The Dark Knight" - USA (informal title)
... aka "The Dark Knight: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Batman Begins (2005) Played by Katie Holmes / Emma Lockhart
... aka "Batman Begins: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
Rachel: Admit it. You're Batman.
Bruce Wayne: Look, we can go on and on about who or who isn't the vigilante Batman, but I think it's time we consider the fact that Batman is actually a half-man half-bat that doesn't even have a secret identity.
[He places a hand on Rachel's shoulder showing that he is still wearing Batman's gauntlets]
Bruce Wayne: Batman... gave this glove to me.
Commissioner Gordon: Cause you guys hang out?
Bruce Wayne: Yeah. Yeah we do. He's kind of the coolest.
Bruce Wayne: He said we should go out sometime.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.