Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bard the Bowman (Character)
from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 14)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How the Battle of the Five Armies Should Have Ended (2015) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter (as Bard)
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) Played by Luke Evans (as Bard)
- The Hobbit: The Swedolation of Smaug (2014) Played by Chris T. Ian (as Bard)
- CSI: Middle Earth (2014) TV episode, Played by Louis Iacoviello (as Bard)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) Played by Luke Evans (as Bard)
... aka "The Hobbit Part 2" - USA (long title)
... aka "There and Back Again Part 2" - USA (informal title)
- Skazochnoe puteshestvie mistera Bilbo Begginsa, Khobbita (1985) (TV) Played by Boris Sokolov (as Berd)
... aka "The Fantastic Journey of Mr. Bilbo Baggins, the Hobbit" - International (English title) (informal English title)
- The Hobbit (1977) (TV) Played by John Stephenson (as Bard)
... aka "Magic Mirror" - International (English title) (literal title)
- Episode #51.16 (2014) TV episode, Played by Luke Evans (as Bard)
- LEGO the Hobbit: The Video Game (2014) (VG) Played by Luke Evans
[Bard walks up to a destroyed entrance of Erebor]
Thorin Oakenshield: [slides into view] I am listening.
Bard: On behalf of the people of Laketown, I ask that you honor your pledge. A share of the treasure so that they might re-build their lives.
Thorin Oakenshield: I will not trade with any man, while an armed host lies before my door.
Bard: That armed host will attack this mountain if we do not come to terms.
Thorin Oakenshield: Your threats do not sway me.
Bard: [after a short pause] What of your conscience? Does it not tell you our cause is just? My people offered you help. And in return you brought upon them only ruin and death.
Thorin Oakenshield: When did the men of Laketown come to our aid what for the promise of rich reward?
Bard: A bargain was struck!
Thorin Oakenshield: A BARGAIN? What choice did we have but to batter our birth rights for blankets and food? To ransom our future in exchange for our freedom? You call that a fair trade? Tell me, Bard the dragon slayer, why should I honor such terms?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.