Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)
|Related Videos (see all 11)|
- Lego Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Out (2012) (TV) Played by Andy Secombe
- The Adventures of Tauntaun/Everybody Loves Rayman (2012) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick
- SW 2.5 (The Pitch Wars) (2003) Played by Joe Towne
- Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002) Played by Andy Secombe
... aka "Attack of the Clones" - USA (short title)
... aka "Attack of the Clones: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version (promotional title))
... aka "Star Wars II" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones" - USA (video box title)
... aka "Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) Played by Andy Secombe
... aka "Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace" - USA (video box title)
... aka "The Phantom Menace" - USA (short title)
... aka "Star Wars Episode 1: Phantom Menace" - Japan (English title)
[Anakin visits Watto's place on Tatooine. The following dialogue between Anakin and Watto is in Huttese]
Anakin Skywalker: Chut, chut, Watto.
[Excuse me, Watto]
Watto: Ke Booda?
Watto: Di nova, "Chut, chut."
[I said, "Excuse me."]
Watto: [turns to his pit droids] Go ana bopa!
[Translation: "Shut Down". The pit droids obey]
Anakin Skywalker: Ding mi chasa hopa.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.