Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kyle Katarn (Character)
from Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II (1997) (VG)
- Star Wars: Empire at War (2006) (VG) Played by Brian Bascle
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy (2003) (VG) Played by Jeff Bennett
... aka "Jedi Academy" - International (English title) (short title)
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith (1998) (VG) Played by Rino Romano
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II (1997) (VG) Played by Jason Court
... aka "Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II" - USA (short title)
- Star Wars: Dark Forces (1995) (VG) Played by Nick Jameson
- Return of Vader: First Person Darth Vader 3 (2013) Played by Eric Jacobus
- Vader Strikes Back: First Person Darth Vader 2 (2013) Played by Eric Jacobus
- Vader Strikes: First Person Darth Vader (2013) Played by Eric Jacobus
- Star Wars: The Dark Empire (2011) (V) Played by Pauli Janhunen Calderón
- The Dark Redemption (1999) Played by Nathan Harvey
... aka "Star Wars: The Dark Redemption" - USA (video box title)
Rosh Penin: Jaden!
Jaden Kor: You do not look a captive, Rosh. Or maybe was it just Tavion's idea.
Rosh Penin: Jaden! Wait! Please! I was wrong. Take me back to the Academy, I need help.
[a restless Jaden moves near Rosh, Rosh Penin uses the Force to block his old friend]
Rosh Penin: Jaden stay back. Please, don't hurt me.
Jaden Kor: You've tried to kill me, and now you have lured me into a trap.
Rosh Penin: Jaden, I was scared.You have to believe me... where... we're friends, remember. Let's get out of here before Alora comes back.
Jaden Kor: [Jaden pushes Rosh on the wall] How do I know you won't betray me again? You always try to beat. How do I know this isn't just another trick?
Kyle Katarn: [using the force to communicate with his apprentice] Jaden don't do it.
Alora: [a cunning Alora is watching the two friends score] Finish him, Jedi
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.