Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grand Moff Tarkin (Character)
from Star Wars (1977)
|Related Videos (see all 9)|
- "Star Wars: The Clone Wars"
... aka "Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rise of the Bounty Hunters" - USA (second season title)
... aka "Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Secrets Revealed" - USA (third season title)
- The Wrong Jedi (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen Stanton (as Admiral Tarkin)
- To Catch a Jedi (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen Stanton (as Admiral Tarkin)
- The Jedi Who Knew Too Much (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen Stanton (as Admiral Tarkin)
- Point of No Return (2012) TV episode, Played by Stephen Stanton (as Admiral Tarkin)
- Citadel Rescue (2011) TV episode, Played by Stephen Stanton (as Tarkin)
- Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II (2008) (TV) Played by Seth Green
- Why Alderaan? (2004) Played by Ken Lawton (as Old Tarkin) / Mike Kane (as Young Tarkin)
- Run Leia Run (2003) Played by Eric Martin
- Star Wars (1977) Played by Peter Cushing
... aka "Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope" - International (English title) (imdb display title), UK (imdb display title), USA (reissue title)
... aka "La guerra de las estrellas" - USA (Spanish title)
... aka "Star Wars IV: A New Hope" - USA (video box title)
- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (2007) (VG) Played by Peter Cushing
- Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (2006) (VG) Played by Peter Cushing
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2004) (VG) Played by Peter Cushing
Officer Cass: Our scout ships have reached Dantooine. They found the remains of a Rebel base, but they estimate that it has been deserted for some time. They are now conducting an extensive search of the surrounding systems.
Governor Tarkin: [referring to Leia] She lied. She lied to us!
Darth Vader: I told you she would never consciously betray the Rebellion.
Governor Tarkin: Terminate her... immediately!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.